diumenge, 27 de maig del 2018

MY WORLD



MY FUTURE

Now is the time when I dicide my future. I am finishing fourth of ESO and I have to dicide what I want to do in my life. Now the most of the people are choosing what they wnat to do: high school (batxillerat), a cycle or start to work. I choose do high school, then when I have the title, and I have do it the "PAU" I want to go to the University and study anything related with biology. I think I want to do biogenetics, at the moment is what I like the most. This can be my future but I know if I want this future, the next year I have to study a lot because the mark to enter in biogenetics is very high. I think if I put the "turbo" I can but I have to study a lot.  If I don't enter in biogenetics I think about do magisterium, because I love the child and teach and I think that can be the second opportunity.

Resultado de imagen de profesorResultado de imagen de biogenetica

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY GAP YEAR

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XirBQSr4VZEqi1ig0IM8qZhBuY3uiCHs