diumenge, 27 de maig del 2018

MY WORLD

THE SUMMER

 The Summer is the best season of the year for me. In the Summer I stay every day with my friends. The last Summer every morning from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1pm I stay in the Summer school. In the Summer, we do a lot of different activities. For exemple, when we arrive in the Summer school, the first we do is dicide what we want to do. Then the monitors from which we have dicided the monitors modif it and we end up doing one gymkhana. After we have time for breakfast. When we ended the breakfast, we do diferent plays with water or we go to swim in the river. When we go to the river, we take our bikes and then we follow a stone path that leads us to the river.

When I finished the the Summer school I go to lunch in my house with my family. After lunch I stay a fiew of minuts sunbathing, and when I have a lot of head I go to the swimpool in the garden. In the afternoon I call my friends and the most of the times we dicide go to the river or to "the rocks of the tit" in Ventalló. These are the most of the days of my Summer.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

MY GAP YEAR

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XirBQSr4VZEqi1ig0IM8qZhBuY3uiCHs